Geen producten in je winkelmand.
The Best Medium format Camera?
This photo is made at the ‘Photo Day’s’ show in Brussels with the Hasselblad X1D and K5600 Hmi Lighting.
The Hasselblad X1D is the smallest Medium format ever. Even smaller that the most full-frame cameras. He is a game-changer in the world of photography. The image quality is stunning and the dynamic range is huge. Perfect images at 3200 ISO and up to 25.600 ISO.
Flash synchro up to 1/2000 sec with the leaf shutter. The best performance of all brands.
Test this Hasselblad for free: firstname.lastname@example.org 0476/593789
90 mm f 3,2
1/180 sec ISO 400
1 x K5600 Hmi with Chimera octa softbox and grid
1 x K5600 Hmi with Light Tube
The mirrorless X1D is a game-changer in the world of photography.
- Handmade in Sweden
- Build quality and style are exceptional
- Perfect placements of the buttons.
- Very good ergonomics and grip.
- The smallest Medium format camera ever.
- Smaller than most full frame 35mm cameras.
- Up to 25.600 ISO
- Medium format sensors with a very high signal to noise ratio
- High dynamic range and smooth tonal transitions
- Perfect images and super high resolution 50 mp.
- Super easy to use with the touch screen
- Great AF accuracy. Great working AF light for low light works
- Intuitive playback functions such as swipe and pinch to zoom.
- The elegant icon-based user interface speeds access to customization options.
- Super easy menu. It is Apple like.
- Leaf shutter 1/2000 sec.
- Superb use of Nikon ttl flashes
- Flash synchro with all brands up to 1/2000 sec
- Colors are real as you see with your own eyes when you use Phocus software.
- Dual Card Slots
- USB 3.0 C, Wi-Fi & GPS
- Fast data transfer and flexibility.