Votre panier est vide.
BRONCOLOR Picolite RENTAL
- 1600 watt/sec
Broncolor lamp heads and reflectors give clean, even, and consistent lighting every time. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation for years under heavy use.The heads are compatible with many older packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years.
If you need lots of light in a tight space, or if you just like to tavel light, use the Picolite with any Broncolor power pack.
This tiny 1600 w/s head has a built-in 130° reflector. A 4 leaf barn door, or a snoot with honeycombs or spot masks may be added. An optional adapter allows the use of standard Broncolor reflectors, so the Picolite can integrate easily into any existing studio. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Designed specifically for tight spaces, and for location photography.
- Easy to Control
- This light head utilizes an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting. For stand or suspension mounting.The lampbase features an integrated umbrella holder for rapid replacement of an umbrella.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- The Picolite lampbase features a user replaceable flashtube. No tools are required to replace this “plug & play” flashtube.
It comes standard with a protective glass disc that covers the flashtube for an added margin of safety.
- Removeable Reflector
- With the optional Pulso adapter, lightweight reflectors and accessories from the Pulso line may be applied.
- Fan Cooled
- This head is fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications
- Modeling Light
- The Picolite lampbase features a halogen modeling light that burns brighter and lasts significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- A 16′ (4.8M) cable is included. Additional 16 or 32′ cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.
|Dimensions||27.94 × 27.43 × 16.76 cm|
Get your hands on a Hasselblad: contact us for more information!
CMOS, 50 megapixels (8272 × 6200 pixels, 5.3 × 5.3 μm)
43.8 x 32.9mm
Stills: RAW 3FR capture 65MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 154MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p)
Stills: Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR RAW + JPEG
Single shot stills, Video
16 bit; Dynamic range approx. 14 stops
|ISO speed range||
ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 & 25600
Dual SD card slots
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
16GB card holds 240 images on average
1.7 – 2.3 frames per second
3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour, 920K pixels; Touch functionality: Yes, full support; Live View: On camera, host and iOS device with high frame rate (30 fps)
Yes (on rear display)
Mounted in front of sensor
Phocus for Mac and Windows. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® and Adobe Camera Raw®
Macintosh: OSX version 10.10; PC: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit only)
|Host connection type||
USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
|View camera compatibility||
Yes, Mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync.
-10 – 45 ̊C / 14 – 113 ̊F
802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (depending on region)
Camera Body only: 150 x 98 x 71 mm
725g (Camera Body and Li-ion battery)
Mirrorless Large Sensor Medium Format
Hasselblad XCD lenses with integral lens shutter
|Shutter speed range||
60 minutes to 1/2000 sec with XCD Lenses
|Flash sync speed||
Flash can be used at all shutter speeds
2.36MP XGA Electronic Viewfinder
Autofocus metering via contrast detection; Instant manual focus override
Automatic TTL centre weighted system. Nikon™ compatible hotshoe
Spot, Centre Weighted and CentreSpot
Rechargeable Li-ion battery (7.2 VDC/3200 mAh)